Cancellations and Refunds
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you do not provide 24 hours notice, the $30 deposit you paid to secure your appointment will be forfeited. Should you wish to re-book the missed appointment, or make any future appointments, another $30 deposit will be required before any appointment can be made.
- Treatments/services that are within a package are not transferable to other individuals.
- The Skin Manifesto has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Refunds are not provided on Gift Vouchers, Credit Notes, Pre-paid packages, or Products already opened (depending on the circumstance).
- Refunds will be provided where required under Australian Consumer Law.
Pre-Paid Treatments (cancellations and refunds)
If you pre-pay for treatments, you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-paid programs and they are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas. Pre-paid programs have a 12 month expiry date (for less than 10 treatments pre-paid) or an 18 month expiry date (for 10 or more treatment pre-paid).
24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.