Cancellations and Refunds
- The Skin Manifesto has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Refunds are not provided on Gift Vouchers, Credit Notes, Pre-paid packages, or Products already opened (depending on the circumstance).
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment rescheduling or cancellation. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment price. In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required under Australian Consumer Law.
- Deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
Pre-Paid Treatments (cancellations and refunds)
If you pre-pay for treatments, you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-paid programs and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics. Pre-paid programs have a 12 month expiry date (for less than 10 treatments pre-paid) or an 18 month expiry date (for 10 or more treatment pre-paid). 24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.